Frequently Asked Questions

1) Where is the Ministry of Justice located?

2) What is the difference between the Ministry of Justice and the Temple of Justice?

3) How do I report a Sexual or Gender Base Violence case?

4) How do I report law enforcement officials?

5) Why an exit clearance?
If you are traveling with a minor child outside of the Republic of Benin and you are not a biological parent of that child, you will need to obtain an exit clearance from the Ministry of Justice.

Mission & Vision
Key Staff
Contact MOJ

  • Justice Minister Houngbeji, Employees Talk Work Etiquette
  • Justice Minister Cautions Media To Serve As Ambassadors Of Peace
  • After 40 Years of Partnership BCR/BCRC Part Company
  • SGBV Perpetrators in Trouble
  • GoL is committed to protecting workers’ rights; Deputy Justice Minister Yahaya